Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Preliminary 2009 Family Reunion Info

Since I agreed to be our next Ken and Marva Woodward family reunion chair, I'm going to try to put off my procrastinating tendencies and start early to get it organized. (That way no one has an excuse of not enough time to plan for it.) Since we agreed to do it just before the big Rollo and Hazel Woodward reunion next summer (which, as I understand, will be from the afternoon of Thursday, July 30 until the evening of Saturday, August 1, 2009), I thought we could have our official reunion for 3 full days from noon on Monday, July 27, through 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 30 (and from there go straight to the Rollo and Hazel Woodward reunion). I realize that many of you may want to go earlier to be there on the weekend before, and that will be great, but the earlier gathering can be more a more informal time to chat and be together without organized activities. Those who arrive early will either be on their own or can to coordinate with each other as far as meals are concerned. I will be sending you schedule for organizing the reunion meals very shortly. Please let me know (by commenting on the blog or by e-mailing me) whether you think you will be able to make this reunion so I can begin to make more firm organizational plans. Thanks! Mama Jayne

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Duques are planning to come!

PaA-Lito said...

You can count me in.