Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog#1

Has anyone ever figured out who put the mouse in Papa Ken's shoe that family reunion?

Anyways...the funeral was beautiful. I felt the Spirit strongly. I was glad we had all the support we did. Thanks for everyone in participating, it made it that much more special. I don't think I saw one dry eye. I know it was very hard for me, but I know we will see Mama Marva again.

Kudos to Julie for taking so much of her time to make the funeral special and for making this blogging site.

Love and Miss All,
Sarah Elizabeth

5 comments:

PaA-Lito said...

Thanks for your blog entry, Sarah. I appreciated your comments. I don't know who put the mouse in Papa Ken's shoe. Was it you?
Aunt Jayne

PaA-Lito said...

By the way, Sarah, can you please send me your e-mail address to jaynewa@sbcglobal.net? Yours is the only one I don't have.

Sharon said...

Come have dinner with us some time, Sarah! How about Sunday?

Woodward Clan said...

I would love to...call me Sharon :)

Woodward Clan said...

-Sarah-