Sunday, October 19, 2008

A PaA First

I've never written on a blog before. I'm still trying to figure out what a blog is...B(ig) LOG,

B(oring) LOG -- a log is some kind of a record isn't it (like a tree that fell over a long time ago and is now old and petrified)? I really think it was some slip of the tongue and the teacher was too embarassed to admit the error.



In any event, thank you Mama Marva for bringing this new adventure - - you're influence continues! Now we have family reunions in nature's space and family BeLOnGs where we can all get together in the web space.



It was so good to see everyone once again. Oh, if you don't know who I am, my last name begins with A.

3 comments:

Woodward Clan said...

me too-PapaKen

Woodward Clan said...

me too-PapaKen

Woodward Clan said...

I am so impaired in the blog department; hope I can figure this out soon! Thanks to all who came out, Linda