Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Edward McGregor Patterson in Church History Museum

I forgot to mention that when we went to the Church History Museum, I found something that belonged to our ancestor, Edward McGregor Patterson. He is the grandfather of Irene Patterson Painter, my grandmother. It is a tall desk made and donated by Edward to the United Order of Paris, Idaho. The information plaque showed a picture of Edward and said that the united order in Paris lasted quite a bit longer than in other places. Remember when we went and looked at the Paris tabernacle during our family reunion? This same Edward helped work on that tabernacle. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the desk. I'll have to go back sometime.

love, Sharon

1 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

Interesting..

I am related to Edward McGregor Patterson through his wife Sarah, their daughter Ida May Patterson, her daughter Dorothy Ward, her son Fred Houston, then myself... :)